Your Body. Your Birth. Your Choices.
Knowledge is power. Let us empower you and your birth experience. Not only will you have the knowledge to make an informed decision about your choices but we’ll support you physically and emotionally through you pregnancy, labor, birth, and early postpartum time.
There is so much information about birth out there that it can be overwhelming to begin researching. Where do you start? Let us help you with that. We have evidence based information at our fingertips that we would love to share with you.
During your birth, we’ll be your ally. We’ll be there to help you through your labor. If you want an un-medicated birth, we have tricks and tips to help you manage your labor waves. After birth, we can help you begin your breastfeeding journey with latch assistance, feeding positions, and troubleshooting any difficulties you encounter.
Types of Birth We Support
Natural birth, un-medicated birth, medicated birth, low-intervention birth, epidural birth, cesarean birth, high-risk birth, low-risk birth, VBAC, home, hospital, birth center.
Poised – $600
This package is for previous clients and we are familiar with each other. You will have a higher chance of having the birth experience you are looking for if we are able to have at least one prenatal visit to discuss your needs.
- Continuous support during labor
Physical, emotional, and informational support for you and your partner for the duration of labor and birth, to help you hold and move towards the vision you created for your baby’s birth.
- Physical support tools
Birth ball, heating pads, rice pads, massage, diffused essential oils (upon request) and positioning suggestions
- Support up to 2 hours after birth
Initial breastfeeding support immediately after birth to help your baby latch on properly and encourage the establishment of breastfeeding.
- Written record of your labor and birth
Timeline record of your labor and birth. A keepsake of one of your biggest life moments.
- Photos and/or video of labor and birth
These are non-professional photos and video taken upon request.
- Optional invoice and letter for reimbursement
Some FSA’s (Flexible Savings Accounts) will reimburse for Doula fees. I offer an invoice and letter to send to your account.
Confident – $860
Package includes everything in Poised plus:
- My Dream Birth Prenatal Visit (up to 2 hours)
You will have a team of doulas assigned to your birth. A doula will attend your prenatal. Discuss your birthing preferences, define and understand our expectations of one another, and provide you with useful tools for labor and birth.
- Birth Plan Assistance
Help you clarify your preferences for birth and explain the options that are available to you.
- Unlimited phone and email support
Get answers to your questions and be offered suggestions and support throughout pregnancy, early labor, and up to 3 weeks postpartum.
- 24/7 on call from 34 weeks until your baby is born
One of your two assigned doulas will attend your birth.
- 1 Postpartum visit within 3 weeks of birth. (up to 2 hours)
We will celebrate the birth of your baby and answer any questions you have during the early postpartum period.
Strong – $1000
Package includes everything in Poised and Confident plus:
- Birth like a Goddess Prenatal Visit (up to 2 hours)
Both doulas will attend your prenatal. Labor practice, relaxation practice, ways your birth partner can help during labor, best exercises to prepare your body for labor
- Belly Binding
1 belly wrap plus a 30 minute wrapping consultation
- Coconut Shea Skin Cream – 2 oz
Use when nipples are sore, a baby has a diaper rash, you have dry, scraped, chaffed or sunburned skin. Edible and baby safe.
Empowered – $1250
Package includes everything in Poised, Confident and Strong plus:
- Keepsake photo book and birth timeline
You will receive a hard-back book containing photos of you labor, birth and immediate postpartum period and a complete record of your labor and delivery timeline from your doula and partners point of view.
- 8 Hours Night or Weekend Postpartum Doula Services
To be used in 2-4 hour blocks during the day and 6-8 hour blocks overnight. You need to be pampered! Having a baby is tiring and all you want to do is heal and bond with your new family member.
- Newborn Baby Care
When can I give my baby a bath? How much should my baby be eating? Should my baby’s poop be yellow? Is co-sleeping safe? We can help you with these questions and many more.
- Breastfeeding Support
When will my milk come in? Am I making enough? Do I need a freezer stash? How can I prepare for returning to work? Help! I’m engorged! Is my baby’s latch OK?
- Sibling Involvement
How can I help my older children cope with a new baby? We can help with that.
(a la carte options)
My Dream Birth Prenatal Meeting (up to 2 hours)
- Discuss your birthing options
- Create your birth plan
- 1 Doula
Birth like a Goddess Prenatal Meeting (up to 2 hours)
- Labor practice
- Relaxation techniques
- What your significant other can help during labor
- Best exercises to prepare your body for labor
Postpartum Doula Services – Package Add On
- 2 hour add on to your Doula package
- Night and Weekend
- 20% reduced rate when added to an already existing package (shown in price)
$72 per 2 hours
Postpartum Doula Services – Stand Alone
- 4 hour minimum
- To be used in 2-4 hour blocks during the day or 6-8 hour blocks at night
- Evenings, Nights and Weekends
Coconut Shea Skin Cream
- Your choice of Lavender, Lilac or Rose
- Use for nipples, diaper rash, dry hands or any other skin irritation
- 2 oz container
Belly Binding Consultation (up to 1 hour)
- Learn how to wrap your binding
- Troubleshoot any difficulties
- Receive an instructional handout for future reference
One Belly Wrap – Natural
- 17 yards of muslin cotton
- Natural, Un-dyed
- Frayed Hemmed edge
One Belly Wrap – Dyed
- 17 yards of muslin cotton
- Hand dyed
- Frayed Hemmed edge
Keepsake photo book and birth timeline
- Hard-back book containing photos of you labor, birth and immediate postpartum period
- A complete record of your labor and delivery timeline from your doula and partners point of view.
Second Birth Doula
- Two doulas will attend your birth and immediate postpartum.
- An additional back-up doula will be provided should one be required.
All our packages include and require
- A free consultation with 1 Doula.
- All packages include 1-2 Doulas during prenatal appointments and 1 Doula at your labor and birth. You may request a second doula to attend your labor and birth for an additional fee.
- A signed contract within 1 week of your free consultation is required.
- Non-refundable $250 is due at contract signing.
- All balance fees are due by the end of 36 weeks of your pregnancy.
- Payment plans are available upon request.
- Payment is accepted in cash, check, or credit card via PayPal.
- $50 discount given if full payment is received up front.
- $100 discount for returning doula clients.